Friday, June 29, 2012

First Delivery

A few days back, maybe Tuesday night. I delivered my first baby in SL! The baby was not mine, but belonged to my pet Sophie. She has overdue for a month, but decided to leave her be. Now in RL, two weeks would be the max for a woman to be pregnant, before the placenta and fetus starts to die.

But in SL, and especially on Hellhole. I can allow for additional suffering, when it comes to one of my pets being preggo. I am so a sadist in SL. Smiles.

A little story about Sophie, is when I meet her exploring my sim on Planet Earth. She was already pregnant, and could not remember who got her pregnant. I took her in, and kept her for my own by collaring her. And waited for the baby to be born. I was thinking of having the baby as a future snack.


But my daughter Halo, got interested of having a baby. She could not find a suitable mate to get her pregnant. And got interested of the idea of adopting, when I mentioned the unborn child in front of her one day. She convinced me to give her the unborn fetus. I grumbled about having to give up a free meal.  But you don't know my daughter, how seductive she is towards me; her adoptive father. Laughs. She placed a protective magic bubble over the uterus of Sophie, to keep the fetus safe.


The weeks went by fast, and then the move off from Planet Earth, to another sim location, to where we are now. I won't say since, it's not really open to the public. And we demons like to keep to ourselves, in a dark corner of SL.


I set up an Ob/Gyn delivery table in the dinning room, of our dolcett kitchen the night before. In the kitten? Yes. Just in case the fetus was a still born. Even with a protective magic bubble, there was no gurantee the fetus would survive. And I had a crude butcher knife on hand, ready to gut my own pet, Sophie. Just to get the baby out as soon as possible. I was two hours late to get the process going for Sophie, but my daughter was on hand with Sophie. They were patiently waiting for me.

I asked my nephew Ice and his wife Misti, to help me in the process of delivering my first baby. Since they just had their twins a week before, and know exactly what to do in delivering a baby.

We had to medicate Sophie, since she was not feeling any contractions. With Ice helping to push on Sophie's belly, and Misti holding her hand, coached her throughout the labor. I had my demon finger up the birth canal, feeling on the cervix orific if the head was moving out. With our constant encouragement for her and to push hard, she finally delivered a baby boy.

I looked at the knife, a few times, to do a C- section, and just get the baby out. It was a complicated delivery, and Misti felt the head did not point to the cervix orifice. I chated, a few words in demonic latin to turn the baby within. And all our combinations helped bring the baby out.

I quickly spanked the infant's bottom, and he cried a little. His color was blueish, and week respiration sounds, even after I spanked the infant. Misti took the infant and assessed him using the Apgar score. She scored him a four, out of ten. Due to poor skin color, feeble crying, weak cardiac pulse, weak muscle flexion, and weak shallow breath sounds.


I don't know how the fetus managed to survive, but it stayed alive long enough. My daughter, called her adopted son, Mikkel Odin B. as of last night. I am officially the child's grandpa. Smiles.

I forgot to take the length and weight of the baby, when he was born. I guess all were concerned, if it was going to make it or not. But now he will be just fine, and will be brought up as demon spawn, and ways of demon kind. Since Sophie did not mind giving the child to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment