Monday, June 25, 2012

I Blame Myself

Ever since I mentioned Ariel a little over a month ago. I though I found my new partner, with her steady and constant companionship with her being by my side. I know now I was wrong, when she made of her mind yesterday to date someone else. Yes, it does hurt! I am not going to say it did not. So l am letting it out just to get it over and out from my mind and heart. And move on from here.

We just happened to have moved to a new location as well. With Ariel being the main person in charge of decorating the Homestead. My daughter Halo is also decorating, and lives on the island. With me, Ariel, and Halo as the main contributors to the island that is deeded to Demonic Sadist Angels.

My failure to losing Ariel to another male, as she pointed it out to me. "You did not make any romantic gestures towards me, during the whole month I spent time with you. And breeding me, having a child with you was certainly not the way to do it. Also your still parterned to Kitten, which is an insult to me."

Yes Ariel is preggo also. So I don't know what she has in mind to do with the pregnancy. She has that charismatic glow about her, that I like and others in the family like about her. What a family needs is an involved future Domina, like Ariel. But most of all, I liked her being around me and keeping me company in world. Now, it's not the same. Since she has her mind and heart on someone else.


I am a lost for words, and confused by this hurt. Just trying to move on and drown my sorrows the best I can. I feel so stupid for letting her get away, and taking her for granted. It really does hurt, when it hits you in the face. And I blame myself for it.

Footnote - Pregnancy ended in termination.


No comments:

Post a Comment