Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Evil Empire

Ok...I just wanted you all to see what I did with the edit so far of Dante's Infernum. There are parts to this I wanted to redo, but obviously I can't anymore, having relocated to a new location. And having to remove all my items at the old place. I know this much, moving in real life is a bitch, and so is in Second Life.

Next time I really have to edit better, since redoing the final set is hard to do again. As I get to use more of Movie Maker, and know the good and bad things about it. Once you save the edit parts, it can't be reverted back to edit mode. I have to do it all over again. Just that you know about this. But I could be wrong.

The music is from Conan the Barbarian; The Riddle of Steel. I think it's a good sound track after sampling a lot of music in Youtube.


I hope to finish the final version of this of what snips and bits of video I have from the old place. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment