Thursday, June 16, 2011

A place called Home

This is new for me, that I have a place to finally call home. I spent 11k lindens, equal to $40.00 US dollars, sharing a Sim of 1/8 a region. With that, I get to have my demon lair back, maybe not all, but at least the main floor that I used to haunt, will be placed by Enoch.

But for now, the Demon Dominion is what I call home. Consisting the following, with Kali as my pose subject:


Master's: a bed, sofas to relax, and seats for a few of my Whip Masters. There are also a few rooms on the other floors, but they are mostly for others to use at their whim and pleasure.


The Main floor: where I hold the meetings once a month, also a place to have dances, and a few devices to disciple pets and slaves.


A dungeon: that contains a casket, spinning rack, cages, and other devices to torture a tormented soul.


There is a balcony, and plenty of space to walk the grounds. Not bad, for a sky box home.

I share this home with Utopia and her family, which she has welcomed my Hells Angels, where demons can roam and do as they please.

No comments:

Post a Comment