Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hearts of a Silent Beat

Yesterday, I attended the wedding of Talil and James. And was accompanied by Rhage, Memory, and Chey. I though my son Tidus and his girl London was planning on attending, but they never showed up.

One hour before the wedding, we stayed on the Sim that belongs to my Domina Utopia, called "Demon Dominion." There we chatted and sat on the pillows that is always laid out on the lawn, a few meters from the front door of our home. I involved myself in and out of public chat, but was also engaged in IMs. It looks like the only activity, I seem to be doing most of the time, that Talil pointed out at me a few days before. While Memory and Rhage, chatted about fashion, Tidus was present at the time, but was AFK (away from keyboard). And eventually the time for the wedding arrived, and we tped on over to Talil's Sim, as the wedding where to be held there.

The wedding was a typical vampire wedding, and nothing to note that was out of the ordinary. But I did hoped for a demon style wedding. Where I would have had the opportunity to hump the bride and ravish her pussy, as the groom invited the male avatars.. And the ladies would have had the opportunity to straddle the groom on a unholy alter. That surely would have made the wedding, a memorable one.

The wedding soon started after 5pm PDT. Rhage was very excited of this wedding, being her first one she has attended. She sat with Memory and Skye. While I and Chey sat on aisle six, a few rows behind them. With James, his bestman; Blackhawk, and Otto as witness, beside Blackhawk, at the altar, and the priestess Lina in front and behind the pulpit.


After we were seated and those that were in the ceremony were in positioned, the wedding march began. The bridesmaids were Liquid, Bubbles, and Eve. They walked their way up towards the pulpit, followed by Natsuki, the flower girl. Soon after Talil appeared with Agusto; a very dear friend of hers, who will be giving her to James. They walked up between the two rows of aisles, and the priestess began the ceremony:

Priestess Lina

"Friends. When we come into this world, we have only ourselves, and most of our journey in life is walked alone. Some of us are content in our solitude, while others spend their whole lives searching for someone else to share with them their passions, their sorrows, and their joys.


A very lucky few of us can find that person: someone who helps us carry our burdens and achieve our dreams, just as we, in turn, help them. It is a rare and wondrous occasion when we realize that we have found someone to build a life with; and such an occasion should be celebrated, solemnly and joyfully, among friends.

We are gathered here tonight because there are two souls among us who cry out for union. They have walked together for a time now, and they have realized that they no longer wish to walk alone."

"Would Talil and James please step forward?"


By swearing yourselves to one another this night, you help forge a bond that will be with you in every time and in every place throughout the long journey of years. Marriage is not merely a bond of the flesh; it is also a binding of souls.

When we touch one another, when we kiss and make love, we do not embrace only the body. We touch the spirit as well. The union of flesh is sacred and beautiful, but the union of souls is forever. Even when death separates you, that bond will remain. Nothing is more eternal than a vampire's love.


Now that you understand this, are you still ready to swear yourselves to one another and enter into a binding union?"

Talil, "Yes, we do."
James, "Yes, we do."

Lina, "Who gives the woman to this man in the bond of marriage?"

Agusto, "With the blessings of our Family I give this woman to the this man."

Lina, "Very well. James, repeat after me: I, James, with this ring, promise Talil my unconditional love. To be her strength when she is weak. To be her comfort when she grieves. To provide for her in times of need. And to laugh with her in times of joy.

James, "I, James, with this ring, promise Talil my unconditional love. To be her strength when she is weak. To be her comfort when she grieves. To provide for her in times of need. And to laugh with her in times of joy.

Lina, "Talil, repeat after me: I, Talil, with this ring, promise James my unconditional love. To be his strength when he is weak. To be his comfort when he grieves. To provide for him in times of need. And to laugh with him in times of joy."

Talil, "I, Talil, with this ring, promise James my unconditional love. To be his strength when he is weak. To be his comfort when he grieves. To provide for him in times of need. And to laugh with him in times of joy."

Lina, "Your promises have been witnessed." Looks towards Liquid , "Please bring forth the chalice."

Draws a blade from seemingly nowhere and points the ultra sharp edge ceremoniously in a place where both Talil and James may both grasp it at the same time. The blade is so sharp that it makes a small incision with the slightest pressure on both Talil and James's wrists. Seeing the small incision that has been made in both of their wrists, asks "Agusto, pour the wine into the chalice."
Agusto, Pours the wine into the blooded chalice.

Lina: Points the blade down into the chalice and watches as Agusto carefully pours the wine, which joins with the bright red and crimson hues of the the red fluid coming from off the hands of both Talil and James.

Lina, "James, take up the chalice. As you do so, repeat after me: Talil, I pour out my life for you, I offer up my precious essence. Let this sacrifice bind us, being to being, flesh to flesh. So that no earthly power may destroy our union."

James, "Talil, I pour out my life for you, I offer up my precious essence. Let this sacrifice bind us, being to being, flesh to flesh. So that no earthly power may destroy our union." Looks towards Liquid , "Please bring forth the chalice." Then takes the chalice from Liquid and raises it to the Talil’s lips. She drinks. The chalice is then handed back to Liquid . Talil (giggles)

Lina, "Talil, Take up the chalice. Please, repeat after me: James, I pour out my life for you, I offer up my precious spirit. Let this sacrifice bind us, being to being, flesh to flesh. So that no earthly power may destroy our union."


Talil, "James, I pour out my life for you, I offer up my precious spirit. Let this sacrifice bind us, spirit to spirit, flesh to flesh. So that no earthly power may destroy our union." Raises the chalice to her future husband and holds it as he drinks. Then she hands the chalice back to Liquid.

Lina, "And now their vows to each other."



James, "My dear Talil we met in the most unlikely circumstances and before long you had my heart and my soul and from that moment felt our bond strengthen. You make every day an adventure for me and I promise to love you, care for you and will always try to make you happy. I will stand by your side, hunt at your back, and fly within your Soul. I will stand between you and all which would harm you. I will shield you from the Light of Day with my flesh. I will never betray you, for you are my Heart, my Soul and my Life. Talil (smiles lovingly with tears in my eyes)

Talil, "James my love You and i have been through so much together. To day is a new beginning for us both. You are my love and my Life, my Heart and my Soul. I will love you this life and the next as long as our love shall last. I will stand by your side, hunt at your back, and fly within your Soul. I will stand between you and all which would harm you. I will shield you from the Light of Day with my flesh. I will never betray you, for you are my Heart, my Soul and my Life.
 
Lina, "Everyone here bears witness to this rite. Your hearts know that you two are wed. Kiss and show us all your passion."
 
A passionate couples kiss ensues. (mmmmmm)  As tears of joy and applauses erupts with the kiss.

Lina, "Our thanks to everyone who has gathered here tonight to bear witness to these vows. May I present to you James and Talil FyreSkye . Please offer them your dark blessings for a long and joyous union. Go forth in darkness and light."

I went over to James and shook his hand firmly, and congradulated him. And I blew a kiss towards Talil as she lend us and walked inside the reception tent. It was a hugh tent. As James and her, took up the first dance, with Otto the DJ for the event. They had a well stocked bar, and a hugh cake in the top center of the tent.


Time was getting late, but I made sure that I danced with Rhage and Memory. I offered to dance with Chey, but she needed to leave also. All in all, the wedding went well, and a joyous start for Talil and James.

No comments:

Post a Comment