Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bound Natsuki

Interesting day, spending time with Nat. Not the first time, as I have caged and spanked her ass, with her Mistress Liquid was around that day. Today was a bit different, as she is a friend of Zuri and of mine. She told me, of her being most happy when Zuri and I were together as a couple. And the energy that flowed between us, at Cherry St.

This discussion, came out when Zuri thinks Nat is a spy for me, or that I think she is a spy for Zuri. The funny thing about Nat, she used to be an intelligence officer in the Army. "One thing, I don't want to do is become a spy for either of you. I don't want to continue that while in SL." to paraphrase her.

But one thing she does not understand before, that I and Zuri, agreed to hunt each other. I for one, want to kill Ace in SL, and she placed herself in the way, in wanting to protect him. I can accept Zuri for leaving me, maybe even for lying to me about Sam. But one thing I won't take is a pet with a big mouth, and points weapons at me. That is just wrong, which makes a pet, "dead wrong" and the master or mistress of that pet, shall always be held liable for the actions of their pets.


Anyway, Nat aired her sadness between the split up. And wanted me to know, and get it out in the open between her and I. I have nothing against Nat, but I did earlier in the month of May, when Ace and Nat where with Zuri. And Zuri called the situation a "four point stand off." Not funny to me in my point of view, when I just returned the following day, after my arrival back into SL. If it were a kill zone Sim, I would have killed her and Ace on the spot. Now I am just looking for Ace, and if Zuri is with him. Fine, I kill two birds with one stone, is a better deal.

When all the airing out of her grievances were done, she allowed me to play with her ropes. "Can I trust you Kaboom?" "Yes, you can Nat." "Okay, you can play with my ropes." And with her permission, I got to play with her for a bit. Her favorite position is reverse prayer, with six knots worked into it. I got her eventually on her belly, and placed my demonic foot on her back.

Jessica was there, when I got to play with Nat. I gave Jessica a hint of seeing her tied up in ropes. And Nat gave Jessica and myself the landmark, to where they are sold. Jessica and I talked, and Nat started to shake from side to side, to loosen her bondage. Eventually, she got to squirm her way to the door. Trying to make herself small. It was very funny, to see her trying to get away. I only drag her ass back to where she was.

But I eventually let her go, as it was getting late for her, which she needed to log off from SL. Jessica left also to go shopping for clothes, and I hope for a set of ropes to add to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment