Thursday, June 2, 2011

Female Form


I seldom ever wear a female skin in SL. But a few days ago I did just that. I wore a demoness skin, and later changed into a human female skin. I did this for a lady friend who has a male skin, and cock. She wanted to know "How to be a male? And use the manhood" that she has with it.


The last time I was a female for a day, was when Chey and I went to a female Sim. And she wore training shoes, that made her to fall occasionally, if not constantly down. She made me laugh so hard that day, as I still think fondly of her, and those shoes that makes me laugh ever so often in RL.


She (not Chey) and I reversed roles, that afternoon. I know, I would pass for a woman, for the texts I put out that day.

"Stick your cock inside my wet pussy, young man. I am so horny... and wet for you. My pussy is dripping wet from the sides of my thighs." (Laughing.)

I had to help my baby girl, to emote as a man. I just told her, to say with your boyfriend might say to you, while making love in RL. But sadly, her boyfriend is doing vanilla sex, and not much into BDSM experimentation, while she is.

My texting as a woman, came from my ex-girlfriends from the past. Each one were always vocal, and conveyed exactly what they wanted when it comes to love marking in the bedroom. As every woman should express herself, to enjoy sex as much as a man, when couples are being intimate.

As we played our reverse roles, she enjoyed herself, while I was amused of myself. As you know, Ariel has done this with her avatar, but her way was to deceived others of her true sex. That it only caused emotional hurt feelings, that have scared the women whom she loved, while she played her male avatar.

I hope the ladies, be true to the women of whom they which to play with, as they take the role of a male avatar. What is acceptable, other than a male avatar? A avatar that is a hermaphrodite, having a penis with breasts of a female. Or I refer sometimes, as "chicks with dicks or "guys with tits."

I don't plan to do this often, but for my pets I would, so they get the satisfaction they crave, and want from their SL experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment