Friday, June 24, 2011

Arrival of Midnight

Finally, my daughter Midnight has arrived. Born on Cherry St, on my brother's land. As for some odd reason, the gods that would be, had prevented the birth of my daughter on family grounds, at Demon Dominion. Talil assisted as the delivery nurse, sister of Kali. And I was present to support my pet, and courage her to give birth to our daughter.


The birthing took place underground, on top of a pentagon altar. It was predetermined this how it should be, my daughter with the support of the magical essence from the depths of Hell, to make her a strong warrior and seductress, to cause chaos and havoc in the human world.


I summoned for witnesses, and they came to view her birth. Kali boar down, and wend up biting her tongue, as she felt one of the most painful events of her demonic existence, when Midnight emerged from her mother's womb. Mochakat, Piper, and Cheyenne congratulated us, as they started to honor and say her name loudly; "Welcome to this world Midnight!!! May your presence cause mayhem and limitless evil against the humans!!!"


I soon cut the umbilical cord, as Midnight was placed shortly on the belly of her mother Kali, by Talil. I could not help but lick my lips, and show my teeth with joy. I flicked my demonic tongue to taste, and smell to recognized my daughter, as Kali hisses...at me. Warming me not to harm our baby. As demon males, are known to snatch new borns from careless mothers, and eating their own offspring.

As soon as we were done on my brother's land. We headed back home to our family lair, at Demon Dominion. There, I know the nursery was ready to receive our baby infant. I looked at the butcher table, to make good use of it for today.


I soon had my turn at holding my daughter. I walked towards a butcher table, which I have a new born human baby on it, I took earlier in the day from a woman. I pulled on the lever, and sharp blades quickly killed the infant. We the slices I made shortly after, I gave my daughter slices of infant meat, that she enjoyed greedily taking from my fingers. I am pleased to see she has a good appetite for human flesh, and will be ravenous for more as she grows up.


I gave her back to her mother, as well wishes from the family came by to see our child. My sister Hateful was one of the first few, then Kammie, Jessica, and again Mochakat paid her respects to Midnight, and Kali.

Kali was soon tired and took our daughter to the baby's room. A secret room in the family home, to make sure they get the rest they need, and away from the screams that will be heard on the butcher table, as human flesh will be used to nourish my demonic child.

And I am just starting to grow my family. I will enjoy having more offsprings, and look forward to impregnate a few more of my pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment