Monday, January 12, 2015

Evil with Dragon

A little pre-wedding background. Just a couple of weeks ago, Shadow and I talked to Dragon and my daughter Julia of taking their time with the relationship they started together. We gave them 30 days to really work at it, especially getting to know each other better. Well, in summary they broke up, Julia un-partnered Dragon, thinking Dragon was spending too much time at Hellhole. He happens to be one of my Enforcers, and being on Hellhole is to enforce the rules we abide by.

Then I was surprised this past couple of days, being called Grandpa by my daughter. In my head, I was thinking: (crap, shit, wtf, oh boy, great) And anything else that came rushing in like a train wreck. Most of all, the lack of respect my SL daughter gave us, by not listening to Shadow and I after just having talked to her in detail about her new relationship with Dragon. She was just in two past relationships a month ago of last year.

But no, this is what Shadow and I got, a wedding ceremony planned. She asked me to preside as Minister of Dark Matrimony two days ago, and this is their wedding.

Shadow - kisses her step daughter... "You look beautiful. Lets do this."

(Shadow walks in from the unholy church entrance, ahead of Julia, and places herself to my right of the altar. Then Julia walks in, with all eyes upon her. Dress in a white gown, with her belly exposed to the air, walking up the aisle. She stops beside Dragon as she looks at him.)

"Step forward, Dragon and  my dear daughter.."

 
"Friends .. Demons... Family... I am happy to preside as Dark Minister for this wedding ceremony for my daughter Julia and my son in law Dragon. To give my daughter to him, that I know he will do his best to make her happy.
 
Dragon as an Enforcer of Hellhole, I have gotten to know you; your ambitions, future plans as Founder of Chaos, and your desires for my daughter."
 
"Thank you sir." (smiles at Kaboom)

"Are there any here that wish them not to join in dark matrimony?" Pauses..(No objection is heard) "Good. We can continue."

"Dragon do you take my daughter Julia, as your wife to love and cherish for eternum?" "I do."

"My daughter Julia. Do you take Dragon as your husband to honor, praise, and love for eternum?"

"Yes my dad. I love him and respect him for eternity."

"Do you wish to add your own personal vows to each other?"
(Looks at Dragon)

"I do. But they are lengthy, and I already confessed all my love for her. (Kaboom nods and continues)

"By the powers vested in me, and by the forces of darkness. I pronouce you both husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Dragon (smiles at Julia affectionately, turning to kiss his bride.)
Julia (returns with an affectionate kiss to her husband)

"Congratulations to you both." (smiles) Shadow, "Congrats you two." (smiles)

Dragon, "Thanks."

Ddraigneel, (Roars...Roars... and bellowing fire!)
Azroel, "Yeahhh! Congratzs!!!"

Dragon, "I love you wife." Julia, "I love you my husband."

Julia, "Dad, thank you for your dark blessings. Thank you everyone for coming." (Kisses daughter on the cheek)

Dragon, "And now we do the partnership? Julia, "I accept the partnering."

I point to Jill (our human House Pet) to wait by her Mistress Shadow.

Dragon, "I almost forgot about the impaling."

Shadow, (chuckles at the bride sitting in her wedding gown) That's your daughter Kaboom. (nods)

It was a small wedding, with Azroel, an arch-demon as best demon for Dragon. He invited his friend Ddraigneel to keep him company as a dragonoid creature of Hell. And our house pet Jill, that sat on the floor behind Dragon and Julia at the front of the podium as the ceremony began.

BR: Julia, Ddraigneel, and Azroel. MR: Shadow and I.
FR: Jill and Dragon
 
My thoughts after the wedding. (I hope it works out well for them.)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment