Monday, December 29, 2014

Shadow Demons

My partner wife finally decided to go full demon, and made changes to her appearance. In fact, I was taken by surprise, when we were talking about Marsha turning her into a full demon. The difference was the look of her hair style, and having turned her digital feet into paired hoofers.

Her hair is something that reminds me of an old black and white TV show, where cannibals had long black flowing hair. And a skull bone set the hair in place. as it stood like a pole on her head. It really is long and flowing, which I always loved with women with long black hair, especially one laying on a bed.


The place we normally go to first is, Sinful Needs. Violet Studios comes close to first also, then Vendom, and then Blasphemy. Sinful Creations is mostly demon accessories, with horns, wings, and tails, and anything else an avatar may need to look decent in demon form. I seldom go to in world stores, which I did earlier in my past blogs. I just search for items now in Market Place, which lists all the items you placed in the search slot. Then poof, hundreds of items to browse over quickly by linden price, or subcategories.

 
Her new items can "sinteract" meaning interaction with anyone, depending how those items are set by the owner; group only or everyone. I took a pictures of Shadow and then Marsha logged in world, And took pictures of Mother and Daughter together. Shadow used Tor-Horror Red City for Windlight settings on the sim. I selected a setting, (which I should have written down) that made the environment more light friendly.

Picture by me
 
Picture by Shadow
Marsha has the paired pig tails on the left, and Shadow on the right. They don't look the same in the top picture, as I used a different Windlight setting. With the picture taken by Shadow, their skins looked the same.

But it really is perception what the beholder sees, to me it don't matter much as long as I have Shadow in any form.


By the campfire, under our giant mushrooms.
Yes. I know she horned me up my nose. :D
 
Was going to count her feet digits, but their a pair of hoofers now.
It all comes down to, is accepting her the way she is, and more importantly, I love her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment