Tuesday, January 13, 2015

One Month Anni.

 
 
Mesh Leather Collar - Real Evil Industries
 
Its been one month since Shadow and I have been married. Today was special, but I was not prepared of the things that happened today. She had a fling, a one night stand, a girl's night out, prior to the day of the my daughter's wedding. But to be honest with you, it was going to happen sooner, or later. And I'm just glad she told me right away about it today.

Should I be mad? No. I'm not mad, but I'm upset and a bit greenish jealous. But it only means that my jealousy is genuine, that I love Shadow and care about her. I know being in a relationship, couples tend to fall into a routine, a normalcy of expectations of day to day activity. It happens in real life, expect it in second life.

But you have to think about it, in the long term. In real life, its harder than you think when you may own a house, and their is a child, or children in the home. Who loses? Who gets harmed? I having worked in Family Law, the children are the ones "will be hurt." They may think they are the cause of the break up between his/her mother and father. And when their are children, the judge always will weight the "best interests" of children involved. And which parent is more nurturing, when age of the child/children is factored in. Just had to mention this, maybe it will make you think "real hard" that a fling in not worth losing a family over infidelity.

 
Now, going back to SL. I brought Shadow a collar for our one month anniversary. She was surprised I got her a mesh collar. She never though of going back to wearing a collar again. After, she wore it, and she, "I need to get something off my chest. And I want to tell you under a pile of trash." And I was thinking, (Oh crap! I bet I know what this is about.) But I wanted her to tell me herself, before I said anything else. Under a pile of trash, she was under. She confused of having a fling with Azroel, Dragon's best demon at the wedding. I was shocked and a bit hurt. I was expecting it. But not so soon!

Well, all I did was remain calm, and not blame Shadow, my wife whom I love and cared about. I figured it was Azroel's fault for seducing and allowing my wife into his whims. But as long as I have been in SL, wife stealing is nothing new. Others make a game in a game of wife stealing. And sadly when it happens, it ends a lot of relationships for couples that are not able to coup with cheating.

I'm no Saint myself, as having a lot of pets in the past, along with a few concubines, and married to past wives. For Shadow, this is new to her. She has been in a relationship besides me in the past. But never has she been on a one night stand while married in SL, until now.

There is noting to forgive, and I told her not to be sorry about it. To me, it has not changed my affection and love for her, unless this experience has changed her feelings towards me.

To her, Azroel was a toy she played with. I'm glad she got curious, played with her toy and threw it away when she got done with it. And she wanted an "open relationship" after dealing with him. I am fine with that, since its mutually benefitting for both of us.

But be warned, if you are partnered in SL, its a game onto itself, with griefers as a challenge to steal a partner away. And it's played by both sexes in SL.

My love and affection for my wife, Shadow.
 
I just wanted to end with; that I affirm my love and affection for my wife Shadow. No worries dear, glad you played with a toy, and when your done with it. You know where to place it. In the trash.

Happy One Month Anni!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment