Friday, October 24, 2014

Six Overlords

Yes. It has been indeed awhile, since I have posted anything to those looking forward reading my blog. I am sorry. But real life issues comes first and needs to be addressed. Along with my laptop having bug issues that prevented me taking pictures of people's avatars, and places in SL.

Just a brief summary from moving from Alaska to CA for awhile, then moving to Mississippi, then back to Alaska. One thing is certain, one of my favorite Aunt, more like a mother to me passed away. I was depressed at the time, and that affected me from not wanting to do anything, even blogging.

Since the move back to Alaska, I feel alive, and fresh to start again. And here we go with my blogs, regarding my continued adventures in Second Life.

It has been three weeks since starting Second Life again... and it never fails me to relearn things that one forget when not in world for a long time. Like figuring out my animations HUD, and Phoenix Firestorm unit interface can do, and where needed functions are located. Nothing like a quick refresher course, and asking the New Citizens group for quick questions and answers.

My group that I founded a few years ago has doubled in membership. I have to thank the officers I installed there, before I left. In particular Lord Coronzon, as he has been instrumental in having doubled the membership. He just loves bringing in new girls as Submissives, and some lucky to be his personal pets. Lady Katrinova has been helpful as Administrator, and Lady Death grace the floors as Head Mistress. Two new Enforcers makes sure that people know their place and roles, when one serves in Hellhole.

Now where was BJ, you may ask? She was there, but I found out she left the group. I reinstalled here the day I got back. I have to take a deep breath for this one, as I try not to elevate steam raising from
my head. Blue is one of my appointed Overlord, along with BJ. She appointed Lord Coronzon and Lady Katrinova as Overlords without discussing this with BJ. And if you were BJ, you would take it as a personal insult and slap on the face. I would, knowing myself!

And Lord Coronzon appointed Lady Death as Overlord sometime later.. I don't know the circumstance of her appointment, but only surmise of two possibilities. One, a devoted member, and excellent role player. Two, paid a large sum of donation to become Overlord.

In any case, there are six of us Overlords and I have to set responsibilities with our upcoming meeting. I thing is certain I want to be called, "Founder" after the meeting. There can only be one Founder, and that is I.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment