Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hellhole, a Gothic Flavor

I just got a new location and new look for Hellhole, as I will forever name my parcel/Sim now and in the future. This one involves renting a parcel that included a Gothic Castle, with so many rooms, an attic I converted to a torture room, a high lookout perch with flying bats, a beautiful garden, and shoreline. I added the red foamy waves to give the overall environment as a place of dread and hopelessness.

Hellhole Gothic
 
It was made possible by Yin Mei, when she informed me of the place, and ready for immediate occupancy. Her club Perdition's is across from Hellhole, and is the official club where the family hangs out to party. I have written about her in my past blog, and a good time to re-read about Yin. (link to be added)

It is the first time I have meet a philanthropist, who happens to be a demon; Lord Lorthon, owner of the parcel. He has accepted me as his tenant, with rental arrangements that has been kept confidential due to the nature of the Pact made between Demons Lords.

Shadow's Corner Room
 
My room I share with Kari

He gave me instructions on operating the front gate, but apparently there are side doors. One can just bypass the gate, and stroll into the front garden. And the modern installed elevators in the castle, I was dumbfounded of its operation, as I am not used to elevators in castles.


BJ's Simple Timeout
 
Mistress Katrinova's Open Room
 
I and Kari occupy the entire second floor, on the left side of the castle. BJ and Shadow have the top third floor separately with excellent surrounding views. While Coronzon, Blue, and Katrinova have individual rooms on the second floor, right across from me with overlooking balconies.

Coronzon Play Room

Blue's Meditation Room
 
This is the first time most of my officers have a room in a castle with me, with the exception of Demi. I hope to see this one more active as my previous stronghold Sims.

Summoning all demon and tormented human family members, report for sexual naughtiness, and BDSM fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment