Monday, October 27, 2014

A Flame...

that never died. Shadow is that girl. We became partners again, as of this post. I would normally keep a proposal private. But since this is important in SL, I will share my words I wrote to Shadow with you.

To my girl that has been with me in my heart and mind. I have loved you in the past, present, and in the future. This time it will be better, because we know each other better than ever.

With roses and violets, I ask to be partners again.

Love Kaboom Coba

(I could have written more, but Second Life proposal texts are limited to 254 characters.)

Proposal was made on Hellhole with the following avatars present: Lord Coronzon, Julia; my SL daughter, Lord Azreal, Maddison, Lady Death, Pets Jamay and Cherry being present in attendance.

We chatted a bit before I asked her. Just wanted to know her feelings for me. I felt good about the flow of our conversations, talking about our shared past experiences.

Conversations of Misti and Ice splitting up just recently. Cora and Brandon no longer a couple. That happened to them a year ago. You may know of them from my past blog entries.

Second Life is full of dynamics, and its hard to follow if your not in world, as I have been in the past few months.

But that is them, and that is Shadow and I are now. "Partners in crime" again. Smiles.



(pics to be added later)

No comments:

Post a Comment