Thursday, November 13, 2014

Jewelry of Love

When I re-partnered with Shadow last week, I knew I had to do more. She deserves a gift for giving me another opportunity for us being a couple again. I broke her heart the last time, and I wanted to help mend the hurt I gave her.

We chatted on Skype, and talked about things that her and I know. Asked her what time she will be in world, and her reply "What's up?" "Nothing. I just wanted us to hook up later." "It will probably be after supper." "Ok. I'll see you then."

I was on Market Place the other day, when her and I was in world last time. But told her I was looking for a mesh demon avatar. I saw only a couple, one was ugly looking, and the other would be something my friend Lord Coronzon would wear, which she later told me after trying on the demo test skin.

The skin was nice looking, but the avatar height was the same as Shadow's. And the funny thing, the nose looked like a button. She would have emoted, "touched and pushed the nose in...beep...beep..." if I did buy it for myself. Hahaha...

Back to looking for a present in Market Place. There was several choices I was thinking to get as a gift. First choice was clothes, then I though, women would rather buy their own clothes. And getting the wrong color, style, and maybe never will it be worn killed that idea. Second, a new pair of boots. But I remember the current pair she wears all the time, is still her favorite pair. Again, did not like the idea of her not wearing a new pair of boots, if I did gave her a new set. Third choice, was jewelry.

It reminded me of a friend who gave me a friendship dog tag jewelry. She and I since parted ways, over the way I wrote a story about her. As a writer, I had an obligation to write a story that was interesting to read, as well as entertaining for the mind to create the scene. Too bad... and I though nothing could ruin our friendship. But I was wrong.

As I looked over hundreds of jewelry pictures (a page contains 96 items to view) and quickly read the descriptions of each jewelry, I though Shadow would enjoy to wear. It just dragged on for an hour, with my eyes burning from reading a lot of what it could do; texture changes of color and metal, that came with some a HUD.

I settled for a pink white combination, with a HUD. Since HUDs do break down sometimes, and would cause a malfunction. I hoped Shadow and I don't run into a problem, once she starts wearing it daily. If something does go wrong with it, we intend to contact the creator and ask to send us a replacement.

But I hope Shadow enjoys this gift, for taking me back as her partner.

 
I wrote a small note, before I purchased it as a gift
on Market Place.

My Love goes with you. Enjoy my dear.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment