Monday, April 16, 2012

On Your Shoulder

If you ever seen a demon standing, or sitting on a person's shoulder in a movie or advertisement, it would be the size of Solicious. She is one of two small size avatars in that form I know personally, the other is Amelia. When Amelia poofed in during the after wedding party celebration of my son Bronxton, having married Esme.

Solicious and Misty

Solicious is cute for a tiny demon, and she would start eating away at your moral standards, while her preached on your shoulder. Tempting you to eat more (gluttony), fornicate more (lust), anything to throw away your self disciple and self respect for yourself. Lucky thing they are not real, only Big Foot and the Lock Ness monster are known to be true. Smiles.

Solicious trying to stand on my shoulder.

The reason she purchased the skin and shape, is to be original. But the only thing I can really say what is truly original, is you make it yourself, and for you only.

Misty, Sweet in a cage, and Solicious.

I changed her name also, from Mara to what it is now. Her being my pet as well. But should I ever want to bed her. No way I am having her in that form. Back to normal size for her, so my dual cocks can be humping her rear orifices.

We spent most of the day, trying to get her to fly. Since I disabled the land settings for flying, except for the officer core. I tried to tell her, where she can over-ride my land settings and be able to fly. But she had no luck in finding it, while using Firestorm viewer. I just finally gave up myself, and allowed all my pets the ability to fly. I will just disable it again when she is not with me in world.

Now, would you like her by your ear? Maybe the next time you are tempted, you can blame my little demoness Solicious got to your conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment