Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bite Off

Imagine in your dreams, you meet a beautiful woman at a bar. You talk the language of love in her ears, and get her to go home with you. You kiss her passionately, and do all the right foreplay to get her nice and wet. You remove her clothes, and lick her pussy up and down her vaginal lips. Driving her nut, as she moans with ecstasy, and begging you to shove your big fat cock inside of her.

Finally, you give in to her moans, and cries of passion in wanting you. You slip your cock in and start fucking her like she's the last woman on earth. You just want to cum inside her, and be satisfied with yourself. You feel her pussy tighten, as it starts to squeeze your cock. And sharp pin like sensations going along the shaft of your cock, as your about to reach a climatic orgasm of unloading your male essence in front of her cervix.

You explode into her, as sharp excruciating pain is felt at the base of your cock. You look down in horror, as blood is gushing where your cock was once. And see the pussy you have been fucking has sharp demonic teeth munching down on the penis you used to have. As the woman finally reveals herself to be a succubus! A demoness of lust that loves to devour the manhood of men. You wake up from your dream, that turned into a nightmarish hell, sweating of fear.

The only thing a man fears, is losing his "crown jewels" between his legs. And that is what Allie has, a pussy that can bite off the cock of any male in SL. I was fortunate enough to cross paths with her at Sinful Needs. She was shopping for demonic tongue, when I initiated a conversation. I took her home at the lair, and showed her the place. As I normally do, I invited her to join us in forming a larger demon family. I did not have to sell my idea to her, and was happy to be part of the family.


Her joining the family, got me to do one of the rarest thing after I invited a female in the group. And that is bedding them. I did not plan too, but her conversations with me, because amorous during the tour. Even as I knew she was partnered with someone in her profile. She wanted me, and I did not mind her giving me hints. Sometimes, I think a woman should just say it, "I want to fuck you!" I would be turned on by that instant, if a woman I barely knew came up and said it to me. Smiles.


I fucked her like I previously mentioned above, but I did not lose my dual demonic cocks in the process. As my cocks were armed with barbs and spikes of their own, ripping into any none demonic females' pussy that I encounter. Succubus and Incubus demons complement each other, of their sexual organs.


One thing I am certain, she is the first demoness I have seen, with teeth in her pussy. And I hope to seek them out, then bring them into my family. As for a human male in SL, it does make you think twice about the next woman you want to bed. A virtual world, where a woman can really take a big bite off your family jewels. Beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment