Monday, October 15, 2012

A Spotted Kitty

I meet a new family member, on Misti's side of the family. Her name is Shadow D., and is a younger sister to her. Her avatar is decent looking for a noob, and I bet Misti helped her out with her looks. But the spots, I think its her own addition, just to avoid being a typical female noob. She is not a Furry, or a Neko. Just a female with spots.

We talked during her first week, and find her charming and amusing. She has prior experience in the BDSM lifestyle in RL. And currently has no master that could claim her, as his/her own. I decided to take her under my wings. She is family, and Misti and Ice agreed for me to accommodate her. We went to the Temple, as the normal routine when setting up a new submissive in her place.

She will need to address me as Master, or Sir. Obey me, and not question my instructions when I give them to her. And prostrate, or position her body in servitude to me. Only restriction is, no sex for 30 days. It will drive her nuts more than me. as I have other readily available pets on a moments call.

The fun part is controlling her by using the collar she wears for me. As long as she has placed me as her owner, I can pretty much have fun with her in toe, while on a chain leashed to me.

 Lets see what the future brings for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment