Friday, August 10, 2012

No Limit Spirit

It is always good thinking when you look over some one's avatar profile. That way you can determine in advance, if you have things in common. The groups they have joined in their profile, and especially their personal picks section.

A new pet joined today, her name is Velvet. She stated, "I am half demon, and want to kill my mother and take possession of her soul, to become full demon." in her introductory profile. She fits just fine with us. But when I asked her about her limits, she had none to list. I and Kat helped her out, as Kat helped her how to fill out the picks section. I asked her a question, "Are you able to role play eating scat off the floor and lapping piss up also?" Laughs. "Oh no...that is one of my limits." Nods. "I though it would be, since most people is SL don't care for it also." I informed her, "Add no Child Play also. It's against policy of Linden Lab to allow it." Pretty much RL plays into SL, of zero tolerance, or abetting Pedophile behavior in a virtual world.

To me, its sick and such a heinous crime in RL done to children. Why even role play it in virtual game is beyond me, when some people seem to be fond of it. If your reading this, and doing it in SL, I suggest you cease and desist of doing such role plays. You will be reported by ex-lover(s), or ex-friends to Linden Lab, as they now allow Federal investigations looking into such activities.

What are limits to list in your profile? Maybe I can help you with the following:

No gore and dismemberment.
No snuff or permanent death, as in deleting an avatar name account.
No Dolcet
No rape or forced play without prior permission/consent.
No prolonged locked up in a cage or prison cell, and not actively being engaged in role play.
No scat(shit/crap) and piss/urination. Also called toilet play.
No Child Play.

With the questions I asked, and Kat helping her out fill in her picks section. She just got about everything listed above. but did not mind being roasted. Smiles. Odd? Since its part of snuff and dismemberment play also. But whatever works for her, is fine with us.

I hope this helps, should you make an SL free account to get you started of your limits list.

No comments:

Post a Comment