Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lost for words

I was in the dog house in the month of March. Zuri and I, ended our relationship and I did not have the heart to blog for last month.. And on top of that, I'm still not able to log in world to SL.

I had a AT&T tech over at my place for the set-up, but it was a no-go. The wiring box line, had boxes and other items blocking it. And I was not aware the day before it had to be moved. So, I am regulated to use WIFI at the local library that I go to, to access internet for now. And I do not go often, as was the case of last month.

I am not in a hurry to get back to SL. I want Zuri to move on and find another man of her choice, and keep her company. As I try to figure what my options are for an internet connection.

I do miss Chey very much, and my Pets that still keep me close to their hearts in SL

No comments:

Post a Comment