Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shadow of Love

Today is a special day....I am "officially" partnered with Shadow. But we have been partners since last year, going into 6 months now. It has been very interesting since the first day I meet her. And you should read the past posts to catch up, if you don't know anything about her.

I originally sent her the proposal this morning, but it never reached her. We decided to revoke mine, and for her to send me a new one. Hers only took a few seconds, then knew what happened to the one I sent her earlier in the morning.

She recently changed her SL last name, and I forgot about it. (appeared after I revoked my proposal) I don't mention last names of people's avatars, unless they want me too. Solely for privacy...and the fact its hard to tell if someone is a minor or not, behind the avatar.

My only concern after partnering, is breaking up down the road. I hope its not the case for us. We have plans together this year. I want to make it happen (knocks on wood). I had past concerns about partnering, which I shared with Shadow, and that is why I was not in a hurry. But now is as good as any time to propose to her, on the eve of Valentine's Day. It has a meaning to her in RL, and its not what you think. Only I know.

My original proposal;

You are a special woman to me my dear. I hold your heart close to mine, and your always in my mind, in SL and RL. I would be a lucky demon in SL, and lucky man in RL if you accept me as your partner in both worlds.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Love you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment